Air Relax Australia may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24 June 2017.
What does Air Relax Australia collect?
Air Relax Australia may collect the following information;
- Purchasers Name
- Purchasers contact information including address, email address and telephone numbers
- Purchasers demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What does Air Relax Australia do with the information we gather?
Air Relax Australia requires this information to understand our customers needs and so we can provide them with the best service, and in particular for the following reasons;
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve products and services.
- To send Bi Monthly News Letter "The Recovery" promotional emails about new products,
special offers and/or other information using the email address which you have provided.
- Air Relax Australia may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
Air Relax Australia is committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Air Relax Australia's website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Air Relax Australia will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.